Things have been cruising along here at TFA. It's hot, hot, hot! But thank goodness we've got AC so I can still spend my evenings sitting inside with my knitting. Most of the time things turn out well. I finished a pair of plain old stockinette socks. They'll be gifted to either my brother or my dad this Christmas. A few details can be found on my Ravelry project page here.
I also managed to finish up some spinning that I've had on the go for quite a while. This 2-ply was spun from a batt I got a few years ago. I'm slowly spinning my way through all the colourful batts. This yarn ended up with a really pretty heathery look. It's less crazy-multicolour and more classy-turquoise-tweed looking. I've got 97g, 267yds. Plenty for a nice little project.
It's not all good news around here. I finished this sweater that I've been casually working on for a few weeks. It's supposed to be a nice deep v-neck sweater.... yeah, not so much. The v-neck fits more like a high mock-neck! I clearly made some very big miscalculations... I really like the colour though, so I'll figure something out. To be revisited when I get in the mood to do some problem solving!