The TFA Colour KAL has officially begun! I took some time last week to do some swatching, but instead of just swatching a flat rectangle I decided to knit a hat. That way I could swatch in the round, figure out some decreases and after all the work and math was done, I'd have a hat! Bonus.
The swatch worked out well and now I just have a bit more math to do before I'm ready to cast on for my KAL sweater. I'll keep you posted on my progress! I may not have much time to work on it this week since I'll be a busy bee getting all the Club kits in the mail, but with my swatching all done I feel like I've already made good progress.